IT Help Desk Technician
Summary of Position:
Oversees the day-to-day operations of the network and systems supporting the organization.
An IT Support Help Desk is responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows/Linux environment, from design through implementation and support. Performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. Provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Provide supports to the user community for basic Windows, MS Office, Exchange Server, and Network issues.
- Assist with the imaging and installation of PCu2019s.
- Provision Active Directory and Exchange Server accounts.
- Perform user training.
- Provision iPhones and iPads and support users with Exchange ActiveSync issues.
- Provide support for Avaya IP Office phone system issues.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of IT Help Desk experience is required.
- CompTIA A+ Certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, and Outlook.
- Basic networking skills are preferred. CompTIA Network+ Certification is preferred.
- Dell KACE experience is a plus.
- Experience working in an environment with Active Directory and Exchange Servers.
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required/
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to document technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
- The ability to bend,