Working at MBK Senior Living is more than a job-it is an opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors, their families, the professionals that serve them plus be a part of a dynamic and growing team! Our positions provide the opportunity for associates to share their passion and dedication while making a difference in the lives of our storied residents every day.
We are currently seeking a Dishwasher for our Community The Commons at Union Ranch, Manteca CA 95336.
The Dishwasher transports, sanitizes and cleans all dishes and utensils after meal times breaking down kitchen for clean up, and assisting in other dining/kitchen duties as assigned and in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties (Include % of time for each responsibility):
- Prepares, cleans and organizes dish storage and washing areas in accordance with all community safety and department policies and procedures (100%)
- Washes all dishes, eating utensils, cooking tools, pots, pans, etc. as needed ensuring all items are properly sanitized and stored (90%)
- Completes general cleanup and sanitation of kitchen and dining areas (including sinks, washing machines, tables, cooking ranges, shelves, cabinets, etc.)(60%)
- Empties trash
- Ensures the sanitation levels of the dish machine and sinks are within the required range by utilizing the correct test strips.(50%)
- Ensures that the water is at the correct temperature to ensure optimum cleaning, rinsing and sanitizing. (50%)
- Maintain temperature and level of sanitizer logs, recording at breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.(50%)
- Transports food to the CFL program for all meals, ensuring that the correct temps are maintained during transportation, and returning cart to kitchen in a timely manner.(10%)
- Assists cooks as needed (30%)
- Serves residents as needed (10%)
- Ensures proper cleaning supplies are in inventory and properly used - notifies supervisor when new supplies need ordered (10%)
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Must possess the ability and desire to minimize waste and misuse of supplies and equipment
- Ability to deal professionally at all times with personnel, residents, family members, and guests
- Promotes a positive and friendly team work attitude in the execution of all duties
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor(s), Executive Director and/or designee of Executive Director
Requirements (Include education, experience, special skills, licenses, certifications):
- Age over 18 years or have proper work permit and authorization documentation
- Background clearances as required by government regulations
- Complete a health screening and provide negative TB test results
- Experience in restaurant or food services operations preferred
- Serve safe certificate preferred
Physical Demands (Include lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, walking, standing, sitting):
- Must be mobile and able to transport dishes and utensils
- Able to stand for long periods of time and bend
- Must be able to lift and push 50 pounds
MBK Senior Living is a dynamic, growing company that opened its first senior living community in 2004. We currently have thirty-three communities in six states.
As an MBK community associate, you will enjoy the genuine spirit of caring and collaboration that makes each of our communities so well respected within their local neighborhood. In addition, you will become part of an ever increasing community of professionals who have the passion and dedication of building meaningful relationships with our residents and their families now and for years to come.
We offer a rich benefit package including; competitive salaries, 401k retirement plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off.
If you are ready to meet the challenges of this critical role, we want to hear from you!
All associates prior to commencing employment and once employed must not be considered an "Excluded Party" as defined by the Medicare and state Medicaid Programs as well as other federal and state government contract programs. If as an associate you learn you are an Excluded Party, you must present your Excluded Party notice letter to your supervisor immediately. An Excluded Party is a person that the federal or state government found not eligible to provide care and services in a Community that receives Medicare or Medicaid funding. In addition, at all times, during your employment, all associates must be in compliance with certain laws and regulations that affect the company, including