Working at MBK Senior Living is more than a job-it is an opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors, their families, the professionals that serve them plus be a part of a dynamic and growing team! Our positions provide the opportunity for associates to share their passion and dedication while making a difference in the lives of our storied residents every day.
We are currently seeking part-time servers for The Creekside community in Woodinville, WA.
The Server is responsible for making the residents dining experience pleasant and positive; providing the highest quality of customer service, while maintaining dining areas, seating residents and serving meals.
Essential Job Duties (Include % of time for each responsibility):
- Takes written food orders and serve meals to residents, family members and visitors in a professional, efficient and courteous manner making sure that customer satisfaction is the result 100%
- Assist residents with meal/menu selections as necessary or requested 30%
- Use proper etiquette and manners while waiting tables courteously and professionally (serving from the left, clearing used dishes between courses, etc.) 100%
- Review residents dietary needs, as outlined by Supervisor 5%
- Track resident attendance at meals, and provide that information in a timely manner to the appropriate person 5%
- Ensure that all residents are greeted and seated properly, making extra efforts to integrate new residents making them feel welcome and comfortable 30%
- Ensure a clean sanitary dining area and comply with all policies and procedures regarding the proper handling and serving of food 100%
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, associates, and guests 100%
- Aid in community marketing effort through positive interactions, dress and behavior by following all grooming and dress standards 100%
- Serve, clean, reset tables, return dishes to kitchen 10%
- Other duties as assigned or directed by Supervisors or designee of the Executive Director 10%
- Clean and set up of all dining and food service areas including stocking of condiments pulling old items and restocking as necessary (sugars, salt/pepper, ketchups, etc.) 10%
- Cooperate and assist with other kitchen and dining services to ensure residents have a positive dining experience 100%
- Report any safety or equipment issues to Supervisor 100%
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in breaking down deliveries, putting away stock, washing dishes, as needed
- Deliver meals to resident rooms as required, including tray collection from residents rooms after meal service
Requirements (Include: education, experience, special skills, licenses, and certifications):
Physical Demands (Include: lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, walking, standing, and sitting):
- Must be mobile and able to perform the physical requirements of the job including standing for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, pushing, pulling, and repetitive motion
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day and throughout the community
- Ability to lift/carry 40+ lbs., push and pull carts as necessary
MBK Senior Living is a dynamic, growing company that opened its first senior living community in 2004. We currently have thirty-three communities in six states.
As an MBK community associate, you will enjoy the genuine spirit of caring and collaboration that makes each of our communities so well respected within their local neighborhood. In addition, you will become part of an ever increasing community of professionals who have the passion and dedication of building meaningful relationships with our residents and their families now and for years to come.
We offer a rich benefit package including; competitive salaries, 401k retirement plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off.
If you are ready to meet the challenges of this critical role, we want to hear from you!
All associates prior to commencing employment and once employed must not be considered an "Excluded Party" as defined by the Medicare and state Medicaid Programs as well as other federal and state government contract programs. If as an associate you learn you are an Excluded Party, you must present your Excluded Party notice letter to your supervisor immediately. An Excluded Party is a person that the federal or state government found not eligible to provide care and services in a Community that receives Medicare or Medicaid funding. In addition, at all times, during your employment, all associates must be in compliance with certain laws and regulations th